Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

Correction - Obama’s Citizenship Case Quietly Reaches The U.S Supreme Court

Hello Everyone,

This morning I received an email from one of our long time members with questions about the Citizenship post (see below) I sent out today.  He asked questions (thank you Manny) I should have asked before sending out a post from a writer I don’t know all that well.  I am going to make corrections.

From all I could find, it looks to me the writer took his ideas from an AP story that was released a bit back and later found to be incorrect.  BHO’s records have not been released, and that makes the remainder of the article speculation.  The guy is an “award winning” journalist, but seeing Barry got the Nobel for his own speculations and fancy talk, I should have known better.  Mea culpa!

There are law suits out there to get all kinds of records, but all are being blocked for reasons that are not disclosed to us regular folks.  It still makes no sense to me to hide stuff if there is nothing to hide, but us mere mortals don’t seem to have a lot of say in the matter.  The more things “change” the more they are the same.  Government as usual. 

And for those that don’t mind a little speculation mixed with verifiable info, here is an interesting web site: http://www.theobamafile.com/.   

I do not however retract my own previous comments or questions. 

Godspeed,

Gill Rapoza
Veritas Vos Liberabit


 


Hello Everyone,

I have not posted one of these articles that questions where BHO was born for some time now.  It seems these things pop up at times, then things just go away. 

Either way, I still have questions.  If BHO was born in the USA, why does he not post the actual birth certificate instead of the secondary document he has online now?  I could not even get a job with the state when I first applied many years back.  They wanted a certified copy of the actual birth certificate, and not the secondary one I had with me then.  It was a pain in the neck at the time as the document was on the other side of the country, but I got it because I wanted the position.  I had the same issue when I went to apply for a passport. 

There were folks in congress that had a senate hearing to see if John McCain (of whom I am not a fan) was legally eligible to run for president.  Hillary was in on that hearing, http://leahy.senate.gov/press/200804/041008c.html, BTW.  I don’t see she is questioning her boss about his own issue. 

Why does not BHO release his college transcripts?  Nothing to hide, right?  I had to release my high school and college transcripts just to prove I told the truth on my peace officer applications.  The transcripts were slow in coming, again from the other side of the nation, and the background investigator would not complete the package until they arrived.  I got to the academy a little later than I wanted, but they were just making sure I was not just some pretender. 

I have a handful of theories as to why BHO will not release anything, and none of them are good.  An honest man with nothing to hide should have no problems. 

“You shall not circulate a false report. Do not put your hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.  You shall not follow a crowd to do evil; nor shall you testify in a dispute so as to turn aside after many to pervert justice.
Exodus 23:1-2

I have not proof, but I smell corruption in high places.  I have no doubts that Barry and his boys will find a way to blind justice in this suit as well. 

Godspeed,

Gill Rapoza
Veritas Vos Liberabit




Obama’s Citizenship Case Quietly Reaches The U.S Supreme Court
By: Gordon Bishop
January 20, 2010


Gill Rapoza
Veritas Vos Liberabit

No comments:

Post a Comment