Search This Blog

Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Whitehouse Christmas Tree


A Whitehouse Christmas Tree
By Gill Rapoza
December 26, 2009 


Before we start, I just wanted everyone to know I needed to turn on the sarcasm mode for this post.  I held it off all the way through Christmas, which was only right, but today is the day after, called “Boxing Day” in some areas outside of the US.  So here is my Boxing Day contribution. 

I see BHO celebrated Christmas with his family at that DC address he seems to live at.  Or he was there for a little bit, then went to Hawaii, where he was or was not born, depending on the paperwork you saw, or did not see.  Either way, on to our story. 

Here is a nice picture of BHO and the wife in a very pleasant picture in front of their tree. 




It is a very nice picture.  And that sure is a good looking Christmas tree in the background.  Yes, Christmas trees, they always seem to bring such pleasant thoughts. 

You wonder what BHO may have been thinking this Christmas?  And the things that were important to him?  Me too.  Lets look at the tree and see if it gives us any insights. 

Oh let’s looks at this first ornament on the tree.  A closer look may reveal who is important to BHO this year.



  
There must be some kind of mistake here.  That looked like Chairman Mao Zedong.  I remember him.  That was the Chinese Communist dictator that killed around 50 million of his own people for any reason or no reason at all.  I understand he was quite the hero to the faithful Communists. 

You say Christians were locked up and killed by this same guy for the crime of preferring Christianity?  Yes I heard the same thing.  I wonder why anyone would celebrate with this guy. 

Ok let’s look at the next one and see what is hanging on the tree. 




I had to do some research on that picture.  Never seen that one before.  I saw the gay flag below the face on the ornament, but still it rang no Christmas bells.  Then I found it.  The ornament is depicting a transvestite character called “Hedda Lettuce.”  Kidding you say?  No, I only wish. 

OK, let’s find one more bulb and see what we come up with.  The next one looks interesting. 







Ah yes, celebrating Christmas with a picture of BHO on Mount Rushmore.  And with presidents gone by and much celebrated by the American people.  And yes, I too thought Christmas was to acknowledge Christ, seeing how you can clearly see the Christ in Christmas.  Well, it was just something I noticed.  Maybe some call it Obama-mas and I was just never told about it. 

So what did we learn from all this some are asking.  Me too. 

I wonder if there were any angels harking around that tree?  If there were any at the top they may have been crying would be my first thought. 

I wonder if any Communists or transvestites were there when BHO celebrated Ramadan?  I mean not counting the ones that hang around BHO anyhow.  We did not get the pictures if they did. 

Here is what I learned.  The tree was decked with killer Mao, a drag queen, and arrogance.  I saw not a hint of a Babe in a manger.  If He was there, we were not told of Him. 

Looks like another abomination in the White House. 

Sarcasm mode: Off

God rest ye, merry gentlemen (and ladies).  I hope you and yours had a Merry Christmas.

Oh, and while we speak of pleasantries, shepherds and mangers, I have a new logo below. 





I am not a sheep, but a sheepdog! 

Godspeed,

Gill Rapoza
Veritas Vos Liberabit


 


No comments:

Post a Comment