Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Disestablishment of Religion

Disestablishment of Religion
By Coach Dave Daubenmire
October 8, 2009
NewsWithViews.com
http://www.newswithviews.com/Daubenmire/dave171.htm

“Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof...”

Disestablishment—to deprive of the character of being established; cancel; abolish.

You hear a lot of talk these days about how “religious fundamentalists” are trying to “force their beliefs” on others. I have been accused of being one of the caliphs of the Christian resistance movement. Those who are on the other side love to accuse “mullahs” like me of being “intolerant, divisive, and, hateful.”

It doesn’t really bother me because I know I am on the right side of history. You see, I am not afraid of them. I don’t get up in the morning and figure out how I am going to be the most popular Christian in the universe. The Bible tells us that “the fear of man bringeth a snare” and I’ll be dog-gone if I am going to be intimidated into silence by some pencil-necked, God-hating, Harvard indoctrinated, elitist from the secular-vatican of academia.

They think they are smart…no wait…WE think they are smart…when they hold to a humanist-gospel which, in some cases, is down right stupid. It is these miss-educated, secular fundamentalists who have pushed this tripe upon the rest of us as “enlightenment.” (Let’s see, what is it that Book I spend so much time reading tells us, “If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!”) They are educated idiots, using the “high priests of humanism” in black robes as a means of mandatory religious immunization for our nation.

Click here for full article: http://www.newswithviews.com/Daubenmire/dave171.htm

Gill Rapoza

Veritas Vos Liberabit

http://grapoza.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment